Salty_Rinku Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Salty_WRAP, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Salty_WRAP

Salty_WRAP Member
    Donator

Your in-game name:Salty_Rinku

What time zone are you in? UTC+2

What country do you live in? France

What languages do you speak? English , French

What server are you applying for? Elkoy survival

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes i can take screenshots and videos with my computer

Why do you think you should become a staff member? I'm very dedicated at Elkoy , i enjoy helps new players and the players who need somethings like food , items ... or help for building they base. I know Elkoy well , so i can advise the players effectively.I'm trying to give to the server the image of a server that promotes mutual support, where everyone is welcome, so that Elkoy can become important.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? when I'm on vacation like now i can play around 10 hours a day.In study period it is rather an hour a day and 3-4 hours on weekends

How long have you been playing Elkoy? 365 hours actually

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) I have never been banned somewhere

Do you have any previous moderation experience? I was an administrator of a discord server

• Like Like x 1
  2. samm4x

samm4x Helper
    Helper Donator

Salty is very helpful and welcoming to players new and old! Good luck with the application!

About Us

Crafted from the ground up with tremendous attention to detail, optimisation, and stability. We guarantee a tremendous playing experience.

Support Us!

Whilst all core aspects of the server will always be freely available to all players, it requires an incredible amount of hard work to manage a server. Consider purchasing something from our Store to help with the development of the server! Visit our Shop