my staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by joe, Sep 18, 2019.

1. joe

joe New Member

Your in-game name: TIny_terror25
    What time zone are you in? GMT
    What country do you live in? United Kingdom
    What languages do you speak? English
    What server are you applying for? ELKOY
    Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) yep can do screenshots
    Why do you think you should become a staff member? I have lots of experience of being a staff member and like to help servers thrive.
    How long can you be active on the server everyday? nearly every day for 3-4 hours
    How long have you been playing Elkoy? not long but I have like the gameplay so far
    Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) no
    Do you have any previous moderation experience? yes with to other small servers

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. 6_28

6_28 Member

+1

Very professional, great candidate.

3. samm4x

samm4x Helper
    Helper Donator

Please state if you are applying for staff on survival on skyblock.
    Thanks!

Please note you also have to have at least 24 hours of playtime before being a staff member. :)

About Us

Crafted from the ground up with tremendous attention to detail, optimisation, and stability. We guarantee a tremendous playing experience.

Support Us!

Whilst all core aspects of the server will always be freely available to all players, it requires an incredible amount of hard work to manage a server. Consider purchasing something from our Store to help with the development of the server! Visit our Shop