Condensing.. but for flowers

Discussion in 'Ideas and Feedback' started by lolitsjoann, Sep 10, 2019.

1. lolitsjoann

lolitsjoann Premium
    Donator

I was wondering if it would be possible to add something that converts flowers into the dye that they are meant to be.
    For Example, Iron Golems tend to drop a lot of red flowers and they also drop the Iron Ingot.
    The fact that Mega ranks and Up are able to condense iron ingot into iron blocks is great. But it's very time consuming for the red flowers to be turn into dye, stack by stack. (Seeing the reason why I think I saw Salty suggest adding flowers to shop so it makes it easier to sell)
    I'm fine with either way but it would be cool to add some type of condensing for the flowers.
    I don't even know if there is a plugin out there or if it can even be created. I do hope it is possible though because it would make the rank Mega and Donor a bit more worth it.

2. 6_28

6_28 Member

This is entirely possible, up to @Elkoy.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Elkoy

Elkoy Server Owner
    Server Owner

HMHMHMHMHMMMMMMMMMMMMM

• Like Like x 1
  4. 6_28

6_28 Member

?

• Funny Funny x 1

About Us

Crafted from the ground up with tremendous attention to detail, optimisation, and stability. We guarantee a tremendous playing experience.

Support Us!

Whilst all core aspects of the server will always be freely available to all players, it requires an incredible amount of hard work to manage a server. Consider purchasing something from our Store to help with the development of the server! Visit our Shop